Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website and offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service by responding to your needs more effectively
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company other than the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails about information and updates pertaining to your order or to receive occasional company news. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails regarding the latter, we include unsubscribe instructions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We use ‘cookies’ to help analyze user experiences on this website. We use this information to keep track of the use of the website to create website activity reports and to offer services related to activities on the website and internet usage. Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Note that some features on our website may not work properly if cookies are fully disabled in your browser. Please also visit our Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Controller of personal data
Registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number: 86179470.
VAT identification number: NL863886565B01.